Terms And Conditions
ONE LDN MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
The term Membership refers to both a monthly paying customer who pays by either Direct Debit or Credit/Debit Card and also any person who has any credit loaded on their personal account and/or is using ONE LDN facilities with permission of ONE LDN.
The membership agreement is between you, the member and ONE LDN, a company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 9182206), registered office is Grand Union House, 20 Kentish Town Road, London, NW1 9NX.
By following the joining process to become a Member, either via our website (www.oneldn.com) or in club with a member of the ONE LDN team, you are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions of this membership agreement.
- This Membership Agreement commences once you have completed the appropriate payment information along with your personal details and accepted the terms during the joining process. By accepting the terms, you are agreeing to pay any applicable Joining Fee, Administration Fee and Monthly Membership Amount, which are shown at the start of the joining process and again before confirming your payment instruction.
- The Membership is a rolling month to month agreement payable on the 1st of the month via your Credit/Debit card.
- To cancel your Membership at any time you need to email email@example.com stating your full name and date you wish to cancel your membership from.
- Cancellation of membership must be made before 27th of the current month to be processed for the following month. Any cancellations received after the 27 th of the month may not be processed and a payment for the following month may be due on the 1 st as per normal payment dates detailed in point 2 of these Terms & Conditions.
- If your membership is paid via Direct Debit in addition to the cancellation procedure stated in point 3 of these Terms & Conditions you are responsible to cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.
- If your membership is paid via Direct Debit and you are changing to another membership or wishing to pay via Credit/Debit Card it is your responsibility to cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.
- As part of your membership agreement you are aware that ONE LDN uses the services of Stripe Inc. to process and collect your Credit/Debit Card payments. Stripe Inc. terms and conditions can be found on their website https://stripe.com/gb
- Upon joining ONE LDN, (Imperial Wharf club only) you will be required to purchase a “Membership Key”, for £15, payable upon collection on your first visit. The Membership Key provides you with access to the Club, secure access to a locker and access to the MyWellness tracking system. Please not this is a non-refundable charge.
- You are only entitled to use the gym or gyms detailed in your membership agreement provided you continue to pay the appropriate monthly amount.
- ONE LDN will endeavour to collect all membership fees due on or around the collection dates communicated however, should any error in collections arise resulting in a membership fee not being collected ONE LDN reserves the right to subsequently collect all and any membership fees outstanding.
- If your Credit/Debit card payment is declined for any reason your membership will be immediately suspended and access to the facility will be withdrawn. ONE LDN will re-attempt to collect your outstanding payment once per day over two consecutive days, if any of the two attempts is successful your membership will be immediately re-instated. If after two re-attempts to collect outstanding payment your Credit/Debit card are still declined for any reason your membership will be terminated with immediate effect and any access to the facilities denied.
- If you have cancelled your membership or your membership was terminated due to failed payment attempts as described in point 11, you will forfeit the right to any previous or historic discounted membership prices that have been applied to your account. If you wish to re-join, you can only re-join on current membership prices.
Bookings & Class Cancellation Policy
- Early Cancel: classes can be cancelled up to 12 hours before the class start time without incurring a charge, any credits related to your booking will be returned to your ONE LDN account in full.
- If you have booked multiple classes and then cancelled a class, the amount of credits returned will be equivalent to the lowest cost of class booked.
- Late Cancel: if a class cancellation is made within 12 hours of the class start time or if you do not attend without notice ("no-show") you will be charged the full class rate, and no refunds will be given.
- Waiting List - If you join a waiting list, and a spot becomes free, you will be charged the full credit price for the class. Bookings will be made automatically when a spot becomes free, on a first come, first served basis. If you no longer wish to be on a waitlist, it is your responsibility to remove yourself via the My Account area.
- You can book up to 4 slots per class for you and your friends. However, credit banding only applies to one class slot. Any extra slots will be charged for 20 credits each.
- You may opt out of email and SMS communications that we may send at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "unsubscribe" button on promotional emails.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by you not receiving ONE LDN related communications.
- You may complain to us by emailing email@example.com using the email address that we hold for you.
SECTION 2 - YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You agree to pay us the applicable monthly membership fee and joining fee on the date detailed during the online membership application process.
- You agree to maintain your direct debit instruction with your bank for your monthly membership fee.
- In the unlikely event of disruption or temporary interruption to services you agree to pay by direct debit the monthly membership fee.
- You agree to abide by the Gym Membership Rules which are available during the online joining process, prominently displayed in the gym.
- Agree your membership is non-transferrable under any circumstances and you are the only person permitted to enter the facilities using your unique membership "key".
- To protect your identity, you agree to have your photo taken which will be stored securely on the ONE LDN membership system to identify you upon entry to the club.
- You consent to being recorded on club CCTV for security purposes and reviewed at our discretion by our employees and/or appropriate contractors.
- You are aware that gym inductions are available to you and are strongly advised to attend regardless of your previous exercise experience and levels of fitness.
- You will at all times wear suitable and applicable clothing as directed by club management and set out in the gym rules.
- You agree to use the facilities and equipment in a safe and proper manner at all times.
- You agree to consult a member of qualified ONE LDN team if you are unsure of the intended or correct use of any piece of equipment and we are not liable for any injury sustained through the incorrect use of equipment or facilities.
- You will be held liable for any damage to equipment or facilities through negligent use.
- You agree to keep us informed of any change to your personal details and contact information.
- You understand we have the right to terminate your Membership Agreement immediately if you fail to pay any applicable fee or charge.
- You understand we have the right to terminate your membership immediately for any breach of the membership and gym rules.
- You understand that this agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales.
SECTION 4 - OTHER CLAUSES
- You understand Personal Training and additional services do not form part of this agreement and are provided entirely by 3rd parties.
- Any additional services, for example Personal Training do not form part of your membership agreement with ONE LDN.
- You are aware that any additional services your contract for or agree to pay for are done so entirely at your own risk and you are entering into an agreement directly with those individuals and not ONE LDN.
- We will endeavor to ensure all 3rd parties supplying additional services on the premises have the relevant and applicable qualifications and insurance to provide the services you have contracted them for however, you agree that it is your responsibility to check.
- You agree and understand that we are not liable for any personal injuries, damages, or losses caused by any negligent act of those providing the additional services.
FREE ONE DAY PASS & FREE CLASS PASS
- To redeem a free class / one day gym pass, a date must be specified to use the gym and / or join a class. If you are unable to attend on that date, you may contact ONE LDN at any time to reschedule the date. This must be booked in advance.
- All non-ONE LDN members are entitled to either a one day pass (including one class pass) at Imperial Wharf OR one class pass at Tower Hill.
- If you are an existing member at Imperial Wharf, you are entitled to one free class pass at our Tower Hill studio. You are not entitled to a free day pass at Imperial Wharf.
- All previous Imperial Wharf members can receive one free class pass at our Tower Hill studio. You are not entitled to a free day pass at Imperial Wharf.
- If you have redeemed a gym pass or class pass from a previous ONE LDN promotion or signed up for a pass at a ONE LDN event, you are entitled to one free class pass at our Tower Hill studio. You cannot receive a free day pass at Imperial Wharf.
I declare that:
- The information given in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
- Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
- To the best of my knowledge and belief I am in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental my health, safety, comfort, well-being or physical condition. Further, I confirm that I will advise ONE LDN immediately should my health or vulnerability to injury change.
- I have read and understood this agreement and all its Terms and Conditions before accepting them below.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once I have checked the "I confirm that I have read the Health Declaration” and pressed the “Complete Booking" button has been clicked.
I also state that I wish to participate in activities that may include aerobic exercise, resistance exercise and stretching. I realise that my participation in these activities involves the risk of injury and furthermore, I confirm that I am voluntarily engaging in all physical exercise activities. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify staff or contractors of ONE LDN providing additional services of any changes to in my medical/health conditions or if I feel unwell or sustain any injury during any activity undertaken.